My Blog List

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog 4   Reflection on Writing Skills.

When I started this semester I was completely confuse about my essays because I didn’t even know how to do it. Although I still have problem with them I want to do something to fix it. The professor thought four important items that help us to build a wonderful essay that are annotation, summary, writing around a thesis and paragraphing. i already know that I have to improve my essays that can help if I work hard on it. I feel comfortable with them.
                 Annotation is the simple part of them because we might annotate the most important things that helps us to build our essays, even if we don’t know how to do it. I may call them key words. It is like a strategy to find out the meaning.
                 Summary helps us to reduce the information in our own words that make a easier work and understable for the professor. Although it imply to find out the main idea. first at all, connect the information .
                   Thesis make us to determine the order of the essays, even if we are loss and it has to follow by reason swith examples to support them that make undersatble the essays Paragraphing lead us to develop the reason to support the claim that we have in the essay . furthermore, it has to be more than 3 paragraph As a result, theses important parts helps us to make a right essays, so we should be follow the order to be focus on it

No comments:

Post a Comment