My Blog List

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

blog 6

In the 'The Truman Show' this personage lived a wonderful life without problems that everybody probably should like it because all the good things happen for Truman, although he didn't distinguish that his life was a television program and controlled by Cristoff he decide to escape just to make his own life accepting  everything that can appear in his life.

If i compare my life with Truman, my life isn't manipulate because i can decide by myself to do wherever i want, but something interesting was when Truman did everything to see again that woman who loved, because we are motivated for somebody to do something, even it can make us to do wrong actions

When i was in my country i used to work in customer services and it was there where i meet the right woman that changed my life. i mean, not only the love that we could feel for somebody can help us, it depends the sacrifices  that person make to do for you. In my case, her age was three years more than me, but it didn't care me, she was my courage to realize my life as honest person with anxiety to do something important.

Although Truman had scared of the ocean, he didn't care to go in the way to see again the girl who love one time. his motivation  made him to confront everybody. In my case she thought me the wonderful experiences that love can show you as never feel jealous, and respect the person you love, Moreover, nowadays many people have a relationship only for personal interest that make broke up the relation.

Furthermore, motivation may help a lot to do wherever we want, if we are clear about our feelings nobody can disturb us, letting us to do everything with a purpose.

1 comment:

  1. I like the confidence that you have in yourself; that must help to make decisions that are right for you.

    ReplyDelete